Thursday, September 27, 2007
Rain, Rain and Still Raining
It's a super rainy dae, nothing but rain almost the whole dae. Think the oni moments it wasn't raining was during lunchtime. Since the first day of work, I've yet to have lunch at the canteen, although I've been there for free mooncakes sampling,heehee...
Was flipping through the papers tis morning and realised that there are so many new movies to catch this week. Just to name a few: Balls of Fury (anyone who needs a good laugh), Shoot 'em up (for those who love non stop gun shooting moments)/ Nannies Diaries (anyone who like Chris Evans, he's Human Torch in Fantastic 4!). Too much movies, too little time, dilema dilema dilema...I really need my movie fix!!! Coz next week is yet another round of closing and that means longer working hours which means after work is back to home and to bed!!!
Talking about work, will be making my 1st official biz trip soon in Oct and can't help but wonder if my Cantonese will improve by then so that my counterparts in HK won't drop off their chairs when they listened to my broken Cantonese *urgh*. I guessed there's no better way to learn than to speak out even though I will be making a fool of myself. But hey, at least I am sincere and I try my best right. I do deserve a BIG BIG pat on my back.
And of coz, since I am headed for HK, should plan some shopping itinerary so that work and pleasure will be nicely balanced out (hahaha, tink oni I can come out with such nonsense). But then again, if never shop then how to claim that I've been to HK! Please do bear with my no sense thoughts,I need to let myself go wild once in a while,muahahaha...
Was flipping through the papers tis morning and realised that there are so many new movies to catch this week. Just to name a few: Balls of Fury (anyone who needs a good laugh), Shoot 'em up (for those who love non stop gun shooting moments)/ Nannies Diaries (anyone who like Chris Evans, he's Human Torch in Fantastic 4!). Too much movies, too little time, dilema dilema dilema...I really need my movie fix!!! Coz next week is yet another round of closing and that means longer working hours which means after work is back to home and to bed!!!
Talking about work, will be making my 1st official biz trip soon in Oct and can't help but wonder if my Cantonese will improve by then so that my counterparts in HK won't drop off their chairs when they listened to my broken Cantonese *urgh*. I guessed there's no better way to learn than to speak out even though I will be making a fool of myself. But hey, at least I am sincere and I try my best right. I do deserve a BIG BIG pat on my back.
And of coz, since I am headed for HK, should plan some shopping itinerary so that work and pleasure will be nicely balanced out (hahaha, tink oni I can come out with such nonsense). But then again, if never shop then how to claim that I've been to HK! Please do bear with my no sense thoughts,I need to let myself go wild once in a while,muahahaha...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment